The ADLQM87PC delivers the industry’s highest GIPS per in2 and the most denselypacked comprehensive set of features. The ADLQM87PC’s 17 in2 footprint features 4th generation Intel Core processors with Intel 8-series QM87 PCH chipset, onboard Mini PCIe/mSATA socket for on-board WiFi, GPS, bootable flash storage, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2), 2xUSB 3.0, up to 8GB 1.35V DDR3L, 4x SATA 6 Gb/s, 2x GLAN, DisplayPort, HDMI/DVI, VGA, 8x USB 2.0, etc…all with a smaller footprint and height than a basic COM-Express module with greater temperature range and ruggedness.
The ADLQM87PC features a vastly improved HD4600 graphics engine with 2x the performance of the previous 2nd generation Intel Core graphics. It is ideal for spaceconstrained, rugged, or extended temperature applications where multi-core processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to countless applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, transportation and railway.
ADLQM87PC support includes 3D CAD modeling support and full system design services which include custom chassis design and system integration services
· 4th Gen Intel® Core™ Dual and Quad Core; BGA1364
· Intel® 8-Series PCH Lynx Point QM87 Chipset
· CPU TDP 25W to 47W
· Up to 8 GB DDR3L-1333/1600; 1.35V SoDIMM204 Socket
· Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with Gen2 PCIe x1 Lanes and Gen3 PEG x16
· 4x SATA 6 Gb/s with RAID 0/1/5/10, Backward Compatible
· 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
· 2x RS232 COM Ports
· 13x USB 2.0 Total: 8x Onboard, 2x PCIe Connector, 1x Mini PCIe Socket, 2x USB 3.0
· 2x USB 3.0, Backward USB 2.0 Compatiblty
· Onboard VGA/DisplayPort, LVDS, HDMI / DVI, eDP
· Three Independent Displays
· Discrete 16bit GPIO Port