Trenton’sWTM7026is an ExtendedATX motherboard built for secure data serverenvironments. TheWTM7026 product design brings Trenton’s noted hardware stability andproduct availability to critical server system deployments.
The six-coreprocessor technology supported on the WTM7026 is based on theWestmere-EP micro-architecture. The Intel®Xeon®processorE5645 is a long-life embedded CPU built on this key technology. Thisprocessor enables secure server designs by supporting Intel®TXT andIntel®VT. Systemdesign flexibility is maximized with the Trenton WTM7026 with themotherboard’s COTS option card slots featuring five PCI Express®2.0slots.
Trentonalso offers the NTM6900 embedded motherboard, which featuresquad-core Nehalem-EP processor options such as the long-life IntelXeon processor E5540.
· Six-Core&Quad-Core processor options
· Twelve, DDR3-133 DIMM sockets (144GBmaximum)
· Seven COTS option card slots
· Card slots support PCIe 2.0, PCIe 1.1 and PCI32-bit/33MHz
· Four, Gigabit Ethernet ports
· Six SATA II 300 ports with locking connectors
· Audio and video ports
· Ten, USB 2.0 + Two, PS/2 ports
· Built-in TPM 1.2 support
For more details : Trenton's website